The compact, easy-to-use METRIX oscilloscopes in the DOX 2000B Series come in an extra-slim casing designed for laboratory use.
They are equipped with a wide display offering 16 div horizontally in full-screen mode. This allows you to customize the display: choose between normal display, persistent display, YT or XY format, colour settings, graticule parameters, brightness, contrast, etc. Rotary buttons and backlit keys give access to the commands on the front panel.
With its handle, the DOX 2070B oscilloscope is easy to carry. It benefits from great stability thanks to its non-slip feet.
High performance and multiple functions for acquisition and analysis
Like analysis, acquisition takes place on 3 acquisition levels, in real time or equivalent time. The acquisition memory depth is 32 kpoints and you can add additional storage capacity on a USB key to optimize your analyses. It offers a vertical sensitivity from 2 mV/div. to 10 V/div. in 12 calibres and a horizontal sensitivity from 5 ns to 50 s/div. Advanced functions are also available: simple +/-/x/÷ MATH functions and "real-time" FFT function with simultaneous display of the traces.
The PASS/FAIL function is particularly practical: test OK/NOK on the basis of a limited envelope.
The associated EASYSCOPE software can be used to control the instrument, perform the tests and recover the trace files and screenshots.
- 2 x 70 MHz channels – Sweep speed from 2.5 ns to 50 s/div + configurable digital filters
- Sampling: one-shot: 500 MS/s (2 channels) / 1 GS/s (1 channel) / repetitive: 50 GS/s
- 7-inch WVGA LCD colour display, resolution 800x480
- Complete menus in 5 languages + contextual help on screen in French and English
- Measurement capture: 2 channels + 1 external Trigger channel and complex triggers
- Vertical resolution: 8 bits
- 32 automatic measurements
- Measurement cursors: Manual, Tracking and Automatic modes
- USB Device communication and ETHERNET RJ45 for PC communication
- IEC 61010-1 / 300 V CAT II